Toni Bache, vice president of human resources for the Trauma and Extremities division of Stryker — an $11 billion Fortune 300 medical technology supplies company with over 30,000 employees worldwide.
As a senior business leader in a global role, she maintains a busy schedule and has worked with executives and leadership teams in over 30 countries, while living in Australia, the UK, and the Netherlands. Her time is mainly spent between Stryker’s Amsterdam and U.S. offices.
Having forged a reputation for being a forward-thinking and strategic business leader, her mission in life is to inspire others to be the best they can be and overcome the challenges they face to fulfil their potential. She talks about the tough times she has had and yet achieving many professional and personal triumphs and making many friends along the way.
- Her early life living in Australia and the challenges that career success has brought.
- How her career path took a sudden and dramatic change in her final year at school.
- The tragedy her family experienced when she was at a young age and how she draws on this to inspire her daily life.
- How she has had to learn to integrate work into her life while delivering in a senior global role.
- The experiences and events that have shaped her outlook and attitude to life.
- Her drivers and inspirations at work.
It’s all part of a series about the lives of people in the talent field.
Check out the video with Toni Bache below (and also see the last interview, with Johnny Campbell).
Article Continues Below