You might have read that candidates who start job applications on a computer are more likely to finish them than the folks who started applying with their phone.
Chris Forman, who wrote that article and who’s the CEO of Appcast, has some fresh new data on mobile phone usage, which we talk about in the video below.
We get into:
Article Continues Below
The 4 Recruiting Trends You Need to Know For 2021
- The industry that may surprise you due to its success getting people to finish job applications on phones …
- … and who exactly runs recruitment marketing in that industry
- The sharp differences between Android and iPhone users
- Why there’s that difference — and what it means to you
- More behind the low rates of completion of applications on mobile phones
- Why companies may want to rethink their job application processes
It’s about 14 minutes, below.
image from Shutterstock