GE, Qualcomm, USAA, and John Deere were among the highly rated corporations.
This ranking comes from WilsonHCG, a recruitment outsourcing company. In putting together the list, the criteria included these and many other factors:
Article Continues Below
Guide: Practical Tips for Remote Hiring
- Career pages: are the jobs updated? Is there multimedia content?
- Job board presence: are positions listed on general boards as well as niche sites?
- Candidate experience: how’s the company’s Glassdoor ranking?
- Accolades: did they make the Fortune list for “who’s hiring” and “best companies”?
- Social media: does the company blog about its culture?
- Social responsibility: how does the company rank on veteran, diversity, and “green” lists?
Here’s the list, embedded below (click on “full screen” where the four arrows are in the lower right of the diagram for a better view).