Changes are coming to the executive suite at New York-based startup, Crowded.
Co-founded by Howie Schwartz and Joe Rubin in 2015, the software company’s mission is to help revive old resumes within a company’s ATS. Details are sparse at the moment, but here’s what I’ve learned:
- A number of executives at the top of the organization have either resigned or have been fired. No confirmation yet on Schwartz’ status, although his LinkedIn profile has yet to reflect a change.
- Investors still believe in the company and the product.
- Now-former head of sales, Mike Wiston, left the company last month after serving a year and six months.
- Co-founder Joe Rubin still has Crowded as a present job on his LinkedIn profile.
- Industry veteran Steve Levy is staying with the company and has reiterated his confidence in the company and the product.
Stay tuned for more updates, as this story is developing.