Many companies today are talking about the opportunities associated with “Big Data,” but what are they doing about it? This webinar provides answers through first-hand insight on practical innovation approaches to putting today’s data-rich HR environment to work. Donna Quintal, senior manager of strategic sourcing at Sears Holdings Corporation joins Glen Cathey, VP, global sourcing and talent strategy with Randstad Sourceright, to explore how companies and recruiters are exploring vast stores of human data capital, including that found on job sites, social media and other sources, to find, attract, retain, and promote best-in-class employees.
- How companies can rethink their approach to employee and candidate intelligence?
- Is it time to “tear up the rulebook” on sourcing and recruiting?
- Tactics and strategies for discovering and engaging hidden talent that others just can’t find?
- The transformation of internal recruiting
- Moving forward: areas of opportunity and challenge