Article Continues Below
- Kununu is launching in the U.S. this week. Based in Austria, the employer-review site is owned by Xing.
- Amplement is launching this week in the U.S., too. Picture an employee-collaboration site that’s a combination of Skype, Slack, a little LinkedIn, soon something like Google Docs, and soon more recruiting tools — and you’ve got Amplement. It has a half-million users in Europe.
- Beamery has raised $2 million from Edenred Capital Partners and Grupa Pracuj. Beamery is a recruitment-marketing software company based in London.
- Jobandtalent, as it moves to the small business market, raises $42 million. (We first mentioned it back in ’13).
- Universum asked 2,500+ employers responsible for branding (roles like talent attraction, employer branding, marketing, and management) how they expect their investment in the following channels to change moving forward. Here’s what they said (see image). The survey was conducted January-April 2016; company size ranged from less than 1,000 employees to more than 10,000.