Manufacturing is not the object of the media’s affection like the technology field is, but it has a skills shortage of its own.
Article Continues Below
What’s Really Going on with the Employment Skills Gap?
While many contest the notion that we are facing an employment skills gap, some experts point to it as a major challenge within multiple industries. The solutions outlined in this report sort out this issue regardless of the cause.Download Now
- Why there’s a skills shortage
- What’s being done about it
- The metric Pace is using to measure results and what’s working
- Why the company moved away from relocations
- What’ll happen if the U.S. in-sources more manufacturing jobs