It’s become an annual tradition for us at SourceCon to conduct a survey of talent acquisition professionals to get a clear picture of the current “State of Sourcing.” With that in mind, it’s time to launch the 2016 survey.
What will we learn from the survey?
- What tools are people using?
- How are sourcers maximizing their time?
- How are organizations structuring their sourcing teams?
- How managers are structuring their sourcing budgets?
- How are sourcers and recruiters compensated?
- How are sourcers and recruiters measured at different organizations?
Who should take the survey?
Anyone who sources candidates or leads a talent acquisition team should participate in the survey.
How long will it take?
The questions are different depending on the job title you select. Leaders should plan on spending no more than 5-10 minutes. Sourcers and recruiters should be able to complete the survey in less than 15 minutes.
Will I have access to the information?
Article Continues Below
We will share the information we gather with the entire talent acquisition community after we have time to crunch the numbers. The results will be discussed live at SourceCon, September 22, 2016, in Anaheim, CA and then shared on the blog for our readers.
The more who participate, the better the data. Please share the survey with your networks and watch for the results.
Thanks in advance for your help!