It’s tough enough to do business development in a growing economy. In a recession, knowing who to talk to with the right message is critical to your success or even survival. In our upcoming episode of â€œThe Talent Gameâ€ with Jon Bartos, be prepared to learn all about the following:
- The 7 Levels of Business Development…from easiest to toughest, and why you need to go after the low-hanging fruit first.
- How to get more business from existing accounts.
- Developing a Business Development Plan that will provide you with synergies.
- Techniques to approach each new prospect based on which level of business development you go in at.
- Having your clients sell for you to make it easier to get new business.
- How and when to widen your markets.
In this fast-paced, information-packed, 30-minute Fordyce TV episode, Jon will share how he *really* prospers in this economy and what you can do for similar success.
Article Continues Below
Recruiter Realness: Looking Back on 20 Years of Recruiting
The show starts promptly at 2pm ET on www.fordyceletter.com (right before the show youâ€™ll see a small TV logo — click that box and enjoy the show — if you don’t see the box at 2, try refreshing the screen once or twice until you see it). There will be a live Q&A session via the chat box after the presentation, too, so come prepared with questions.