Recruiters, we are thrilled to announce that registration is now open for the fifth annual Fordyce Forum! We will be heading back to the beautiful M Resort in Las Vegas, NV to continue to tradition of bringing together some of the most successful recruiters in the third party world for knowledge and sharing. Join us June 1-3, 2011 for the best conference for recruiting excellence.
Led by our Conference Chair, Jenifer Lambert, we have gathered some amazingly talented and successful recruiters to present on topics ranging from management style to business efficiency to phone skills. Here’s a peek at some of the folks you’ll hear from:
- Barb Bruno: Barb has a long history of success in this business, and she will be sharing some of her thoughts on the future of recruiting and some of the things we can expect, and prepare for, in the coming months and years
- John McSpadden: John is a former college football player turned successful recruiter who is a former Rookie of the Year through the Management Recruiters franchise organization. He will be sharing some tips on diversification of your business offerings — being a new inductee to the Pinnacle Society, he knows a thing or two about “Big Billing!”
- Eric Jaquith: Eric is a talented and highly successful recruiter who is an expert at mastering technologies. His session promises to help you gain back an hour of productivity in each workday — by simply taking control of your own technology!
- Kirk Hoyle: Kirk is a certified Six Sigma Green Belt, and he is going to share how his knowledge and training have helped him streamline his business to achieve $1 million in annual billings.
- We will also be featuring keynote presenter Jeff Skrentny, an icon in the search and placement business and a long-standing member of the Fordyce community.
We are thrilled to be celebrating 40 years of publication this year. 2011 is a milestone year for us, and as such, we have some exciting things planned for the fifth annual Fordyce Forum in June The Fordyce community is indeed a family and we intend to celebrate this and incorporate it into the conference. Some of the unique things we have planned include:
Article Continues Below
- One of the most well-respected contributors to The Fordyce Letter, Jeff Allen, J.D., C.P.C., will be providing FREE, one-on-one legal consultations during the conference. The information you will receive from Jeff during these sessions would cost you thousands of dollars elsewhere — and quite honestly you wouldn’t get it elsewhere, because no one has the experience that Jeff has! These sessions will be available exclusively for registered Fordyce Forum attendees on Thursday only. There are limited spaces available, so make sure you register for the conference today to ensure you get some time with Jeff.
- For the first time EVER at ANY recruiting conference, we have a special pre-conference workshop planned just for your spouse. That’s right — this is a family business, and we think everyone should be involved. We know that many of you will bring your significant others to Vegas anyhow — here’s an opportunity to introduce them to others and give them a third-party glimpse into your business. This interactive workshop will feature a panel of husbands and wives who are married to successful recruiting business owners — and fellow conference attendees. This promises to be a very candid discussion of how they make things work in their own relationships, the common struggles they all face, the sacrifices that each person in the relationship makes, and the rewards that also come with being committed to an incredibly ambitious and goal-oriented person.
We are proud of the panel of speakers we have planned for this year’s conference and know they are excited and eager to share with all of you. We hope we’ll see you for the fifth annual Fordyce Forum. Register today for a special early bird discount — see you in Vegas this June!