As we speak, hundreds of recruiting leaders are descending on South Florida for ERE Expo 2012 Fall, which gets started tomorrow. If you aren’t going to be there in person, I am excited to invite you to participate in the event virtually.
In addition to live streaming many of the sessions from ERE Expo, we will be offering some exclusive online only content just for our virtual attendees including live interviews with conference attendees, speakers, exhibitors and other participants.
As is always the case, there is no cost to participate in ERE Expo virtually. Just clear your schedule for Thursday & Friday and start the stream right here on ERE.net on Thursday morning.
You will be able to catch the following sessions live from ERE Expo on the stream: (NOTE: All times are EDT)
Thursday, September 6
- 9:00 am – 9:30 am: Welcome Remarks with Our Conference Chairperson, Ed Newman
- 9:30 am – 10:30 am: MORNING KEYNOTE – The Story of Mars led by Brian Flanagan
- 11:00 am – 12:00 am: GENERAL SESSION – A Peek Behind the Jobs Numbers with Robert Johnson & Vishnu Lekraj from Morningstar and moderated by Linda Brenner
- 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm: Not Another Dead End Job led by Aaron Abell
- 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm: Are You Fully Using Your Business Ecosystem? led by Jacelyn Swenson
Friday, September 7
- 8:30 am – 8:45 am: Welcome Remarks with Our Conference Chairperson, Ed Newman
- 8:45 am – 9:45 am: DAY 2 KEYNOTE ADDRESS – Lessons from a Recruiter Honeypot led by Elaine Wherry
- 9:45 am – 10:45 am: Field ’em Like the Best led by Molly Fletcher
Article Continues Below
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm: Best Practices in Recruitment Advertising and Marketing led by Jeremy Eskenazi
- 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm: Open is Better Than Closed: Dialogue With Candidates Beyond the Traditional Recruiting Process led by Jessica Safir & Michelle Ricarte
- 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm: How to Translate A Military Resume led by Lisa Rosser
While you are watching, jump into the discussion with those participating virtually and those at the event in Florida on Twitter by following the #EREExpo hashtag.
If you are the impulsive type and haven’t yet secured your space at ERE Expo, you can still register online at www.ereexpo.com. But if not, make sure to clear your schedule and catch the live stream on Thursday and Friday on right here on ERE.net.