Last night in San Diego, the winners of the 2009 Recruiting Excellence Awards were announced. After an intense judging process that lasted over a month, the finalists gathered in San Diego for the annual ceremony and dinner that kicks off the spring ERE Expo.
Congrats to this year’s winners:
- Best College Recruiting Program – Ernst & Young
- Best Corporate Careers Website – Yahoo
- Best Diversity Program – Microsoft
- Best Employee Referral Program – Accenture
- Best Employer Brand – Ernst & Young
- Best Retention Program/Practices – American Cancer Society
- Best Strategic Use of Technology – Microsoft
- Recruiting Department/Function of the Year – DaVita
Of course, none of this could have been accomplished without the incredibly hard work of our esteemed judging panel who graciously volunteered hours of their time to go through the entries.
Article Continues Below
If you want to learn more about what they did, tune in this afternoon to the live stream from ERE Expo at 11:15 a.m. PDT to watch the special panel session where many of the winners and finalists (including Valerie Kennerson, pictured, from the American Cancer Society) plan on sharing information about their winning strategies and tactics.