“We used to do presentations saying that the Internet would change the way people looked for jobs,” says Matt Alder, “and everyone used to laugh at us.”
Alder is a speaker, author, and talent acquisition consultant at the forefront of digital recruitment marketing since the late nineties, previously working with TMP and Monster. He went on to lead digital teams at a time when the industry was transforming from placing jobs in newspapers to embracing — albeit slowly — using the Internet for jobs.
Article Continues Below
What does your company know about Employee Experience?
The film includes:
- His early introduction to the Internet and his passion for technology
- How his drama and acting experience shaped his early years
- Leading the first digital recruitment teams in the UK
- Starting his own business — including the tough lessons learnt as a founder with an HR technology startup
- The development of his podcast and why it’s his passion
- What it was like writing his first book