Hiring is on the rise in the Health & Sciences industry.
Are your recruiting efforts fit enough to keep pace?
The Health & Sciences industry is hot today. Profits are up. Potential seems limitless. But with growth and influence come very specific challenges—and hiring is one of them.
If it’s time for a recruiting check-up, you won’t want to miss our Virtual Roundtable on Mastering Health & Sciences Recruiting, coming up on July 17.
We’ve assembled a panel of experts to help analyze and alleviate your sourcing woes. With decades of collective experience, these seasoned professionals understand the challenges of your industry and know the right techniques for attracting high-caliber talent.
Don’t miss this informative online forum, moderated by Shannon Gibbs, Customer Success Account Manager at Jobvite. Through a series of in-depth questions, Shannon will lead our panel through a range of critical topics, including:
- Accommodating volume: Can you handle the requisition load effectively?
- Tracking key talent: What are the trends in healthcare, pharmaceuticals, and biotech?
- Getting the right applicants: Do they meet rigorous training, skill, and education requirements?
- Managing regulatory issues: How fast can you adapt?
- Measuring success: How do you justify your efforts?
Have your own specific questions? No problem. Share them with us when you register and we will add them to the discussion.
Reserve your seat today!