As the sourcing function becomes increasingly competitive, many in the profession are looking for ways to add value to their staffing organizations. Join us on February 27, 2013 as netPolarity Sourcing Manager and MARS Head Trainer Mark Tortorici goes over the state of the sourcing function and what sourcers need to know to be on top of their game for 2013.
Sourcers, recruiters, staffing and talent acquisition managers will benefit most from this webinar. Some of the things we will discuss in this information-packed session:
- The sourcing function today: the current outlook, the competitive landscape and the overuse of LinkedIn.
- Skill sets that every Sourcer must have in his or her tool belt.
- The types of searches that every sourcer must be able to run.
- New search tools and social networks every sourcer must be familiar with.
- Ways for sourcers to add value in both candidate search and candidate engagement.