Making Your Employee Referral Program Work Smarter
This webinar has already taken place. You can view the archive by scrolling below.
Join HR executives and other technology-decision makers for a one-of-a-kind webinar, "Making Your Employee Referral Program Work Smarter: ."
There is no cost to attend this event. The event is free, thanks to the support of our sponsor, SelectMinds. Simply complete the registration form in full* and you'll be provided with the call-in details and URL for this online presentation.
This program has been approved for one (1) recertification credit hour toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification and recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
back to top Webinar Information
Referral programs are popular the world over as a highly effective sourcing channel for external hires. While on average one in four external hires is sourced via employee referral in the United States and one in six abroad, the truth is that most programs are not designed to deliver results when the organization needs them most or contribute in any predictable way to executing a staffing strategy. During this interactive webinar you will learn from the world's foremost authority on referral programs how to:
- Link your employee referral and social media programs
- Improve the quality of referred candidates
- Retool your program to produce candidate flow when and where you need it most
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of employee referral or organizational skeptics
Even if you think you do a great job with employee referral, you'll walk away from this session with a few ideas that could improve your program immediately.
back to top Archive Presentation
back to top Who Should Attend
ERE webinars are particularly suited for the following individuals:
- Staffing directors and VPs
- Recruitment managers
- Corporate recruiters
- Third-party recruiters
- CEOs and top HR executives in talent-driven industries
- Other HR professionals who are tasked with evaluating the recruiting process