According to comScore, 181 million Americans watched more than 40 billion videos in the past month. A more interesting stat would be, what percentage of companies are ignoring this huge pool of passive candidates by not implementing a video recruitment strategy? May I ask, what are you doing now to capture the mindset of the passive candidates who are quietly waiting for the market to turn in their favor? Are you using YouTube and sites like it to maintain your edge? If not, this webinar is an event you can not miss.
In this presentation you will learn:
- 7 Compelling reasons why you should be using YouTube in your overall recruiting strategy
- No-cost strategic practices that will give you an unfair advantage over your competition
- How to leverage YouTube for competitive intelligence
- Case studies of major brands using YouTube in their recruiting efforts
- Search strings and lesser known resources for finding passive candidates on YouTube
- Evaluation of tools that will promote your company brand on YouTube and optimize your video for better search engine results.