In 2012, if you haven’t established a social media presence, it’s a given that you will fall behind your competitors. However, it can be a challenge to decide which tools and strategies will work best for your social enterprise. Ultimately, tools are just a means to an end and it’s about the people.
Join us for this informative webinar with George LeBrun as we take a close look at social media and how it effects your organization. From developing a brand, to recruiting, to establishing social learning and community efforts, social media can be incorporated into every aspect of your business.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Why your company should want to become a social enterprise
- What does social recruiting really mean?
- How companies need to make a commitment to work differently
- Best practices around making community efforts successful and why most community efforts fail
- When to adopt new tools and when to scale back
- How you can incorporate a contextual search engine into your strategy, with a live demo