More than career website development, and more than any other activity like developing brand strategies, it is social media that companies are turning to for enhanching their employer brands.
That’s one of the findings of a new 18-country study of employer brands around the world. Other findings:
Related Conference Sessions
- Design and Implement a Global Employment Brand that Comes to Life
- Walk the Tightrope Between an Employment Brand and a Consumer Brand
- How Recruiters Can Build Community and Strengthen Their Brands as They Hire
- Employee engagement is a top measure of a brand’s ROI — more than quality of hire, retention, or best-employer awards.
- Companies say the videos they’re making are not effective in enhancing their brands.
- Human resources, not marketing, manages the employer brand in most companies in most (but not all) countries.
Employer Brand International did the study, embedded below.