Here’s a taste of a few recent new companies and other moves, from assessments to job-posting technology to screening tools, to job sites for recruiting veterans, young adults, and more.
Related Conference Sessions
ERE Recruiting Conference & Expo 2014 Fall is in Chicago, IL, on September 16–18, 2014. Learn more »
- New out of Australia is Zimm, for job-seekers to manage their searches.
- And from Canada, you may not know of the recently honored company Qwalify, among other things a screening tool.
- Over in South Africa, a new employee-referral bounty program.
- You may not have yet heard of HireFuel. Its technology posts jobs, spreads them on social media, and will also handle referrals.
- Intern Sushi expanded from only serving some major markets, to allowing postings from all over the U.S. It has also expanded the industries it’s focusing on, to include finance, politics, hospitality, architecture, nonprofit & consumer goods, in addition to what it was doing — advertising/PR, TV, film, fashion, sports, publishing, art, music, theatre, as well as web and technology.
- SHL wants its assessments embedded into RPOs.
- Meetup has a new feature that could be useful for recruiters.
- Jobsite.com is launching in beta in the United States. It “combines job board functionality, a scraping engine, world-class semantic matching technology, an email marketing system, and e-commerce functionalities.” The parent company of Jobsite also owns Broadbean.
- There’s a “LinkedIn for the military.”
- And a new community for young adults.
Subscribe to the ERE Daily for all the latest recruiting news.
This article is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to offer specific legal advice. You should consult your legal counsel regarding any threatened or pending litigation.