- On Tuesday at 2:00 p.m. ET over on our sister site, FordyceLetter.com, Fordyce TV returns with the sixth episode of Next Level Live with Jeff Kaye. In this episode, Jeff and his special guest Darren McDougal will talk about their Top 5 E-Marketing Tips in a Challenging Economy. Jeff and Darren will share ideas and techniques that have propelled their company to a leader in recruiting training industry in less than two years.
- On Wednesday at 2:00 p.m. ET, sign up for this week’s free ERE webinar, Improving the Candidate’s Experience led by Elaine Orler from Knowledge Infusion. The webinar will discuss options for improving your online ‘front door’ to your applicant experience.
- On the events front, time is running out to sign up for the 3rd annual Fordyce Forum in Las Vegas from June 10-12. If you are on the search and placement side of the business you won’t want to miss this. And of course, ERE Expo 2009 Fall will be taking place at the Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa from September 9-11. I know this has been a difficult year for many of you, so if you are interested in getting a discount code for either of these events, drop me a line.
- While there are no longer tickets available for the first ever Social Recruiting Summit, we are finalizing plans to stream much of the event online for those unable to secure a spot. Also, stay tuned this week for an announcement about a very exciting addition to the agenda. We are keeping a waiting list, so email me if you are interested in being added.
- There is a lot going on this week on ERE.net including an article about 6 steps to an employer brand strategy. Check out this week’s podcast where we’ll cover which recruiting vendors are hot, which are not, what’s happening with Vurv and Taleo, whether you should use a “best in breed” vendor or a suite, and other vendor issues. And in another upcoming podcast: Angela Guidroz, from Sodexo, is talking about social media, as well as military recruiting.
- Activity is starting to heat up on ERE’s new community site. Check out the new blog posts, participate in the discussions and join one of the many member run groups.
Have a great week, and feel free to leave any questions you have in the comments below.